On 14/02/18 08:11, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

I've cleaned out the known_hosts entry, as advised, and reconnected to add the new one back in, but now I'm asked for a password.

Do I need to send Sergey my public key again?

Possibly, it could also mean you're not offering the (right) SSH key.

Hmm. Unfortunately, it's the only key I've needed to use. I have been able in the past to upload documents but I suspect that when the servers "changed" or whatever happened to cause my ssh connection to warn me about the server having changed, might be the cause. Perhaps.

I shall resent Sergey my public key, just in case. If I can find his email address of course!

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar