On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:27:23 +0200 Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote

> 06.09.2017 13:23, Morten H Pedersen wrote:
> > here is what I got debugging from Visual
> > Studio:
>
>    I see no sign of Firebird ODBC here. I think this is a question
> for MS support, not Firebird one.

In my albeit limited experience, all the symbols need to be loaded
otherwise the stack trace may be meaningless. Not always, but how can
we know otherwise without all the symbols ?

As the stack trace itself says...

[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
ACECORE.DLL]

Getting all the symbols loaded is another matter as all the
symbols need to match up correctly to all the installed binaries.
Especially as the released versions of the driver don't seem to include
an option to download the pdb file.

Paul
--
Paul Reeves