I have now tried the same with MySQL ODBC driver, connecting to two
different tables in each of the three different databases (i.e. 6 tables) on
same server using 3 different / unique ODBC data sources. This works without
any issues.

When you get to the third ODBC source with the FB connector, it crashes when
looking at the data or when starting the load. Could there be any memory
clash (a shared static variable or something in the FB connector code?)

I have three active ODBC sources using the FB ODBC connector. I can load
data from any combination of two sources without any issues. As soon as I
touch a third, Access crashes. That is not an issue with the MySQL
connector.

I tried to toggle between fbclient.dll and gds32.dll - no apparent
difference. I tried with the "read" checkmark on and off - no difference.
Access crashes when you add the third ODBC connection.

Only differences I can see are :
FB ODBC connecter is both 32 and 64 bit. Is it in the same dll or are there
two and how do you choose between the two (my Access and Excel are both 32
bit on Windows 10 64-bit)?

kind regards,

Morten Høgholm Pedersen