From: Morten H Pedersen [mailto:hoe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 25 September 2017 7:44 PM
To: n...@yourqs.co.nz; firebird-odbc-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Firebird-odbc-devel] MS Access 2016 crashing when using two
Firebird ODBCs

Hi,

Just tried out my "crash test" files, and they all pass now too! Nice, but
also a bit scary, if solutions can break like that with no info available
anywhere and not knowing if the issue will be solved or when it is solved.
Thanks for the heads up - let's see how long it lasts. Here is the version I
use that seems to work now:

Office 365 Pro Plus
Version 1708 (build: 8431.2079 Click-to-Run) Monthly Channel

kr
Morten