--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "jackmason17@..." <jackmason17@...>
wrote:

> We converted from Windows 7 Interbase 6.02 last Monday by backing up the
> databases then restoring them to SuperClassic under Mint. The hardware is an
> Intel I3 with 8GB of memory, a hardware RAID (2 SSDs), and a system SSD.  All
> 5 Firebird databases are on the RAID, a shared drive with Windows 7.

How is the shared driver with windows , it is a windows samba share ? i mean do
the windows guests have access to write the firebird database ? this can be a
major cause for corruption , also please send the logs for firebird usually is
in /var/log/firebird2.5.log
or at least the error message from the log

Does ssd raid is ok , check dmesg or the mdstat for raid status