> I have one fbserver.exe. I have multiple databases though, one with high
> load, the others with very low load .

fbserver.exe = SuperServer (SS).

With several databases, the CPU utilization makes sense then, even under
SuperServer. But still, SuperClassic or Classic might even utilize the
CPU environment more, even for a single database.

With SS, you are roughly speaking bound to a single CPU/core per
database, shared across all connections for that database.

--
With regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer

Professional Tools and Services for Firebird
FB TraceManager, IB LogManager, Database Health Check, Tuning etc.