Thanks very much to all,

I had saw some comment about the SMBv2 protocol, but not the"Why". I didn't found relation between SMB protocol and Firebird TCP/IP connection. This link is very useful for know the cause, but we need waiting for a windows patch.... or not..

Meanwhile, I installed /Avast/® in some PCs and *all is ok!*, but I think that is not a final properly solution. I will install this for a rest of Pc's and luckily all will be like later. I hope it...

Thanks,
a Reveure
*Eduard Calveras*
IT System Engineer

El 24/05/18 a les 07:37, 'Primoz Jenko' primoz.je...@domplan.si [firebird-support] ha escrit:

Hi!

We have exact same problem. Author of some previous posts here in this group (THANK YOU AGAIN!) gave us the asnwer how to solve the problem.

Problem is with update WIN 10, uptd 1803.

https://blog.mertech.com/windows-10-version-1803-breaks-some-shared-folder-applications

*The Version 1803 issue in detail*

It appears that Microsoft has introduced a bug or security feature that prevents applications started from SMB v1.x network shares from making network connections. This means that applications started from these environments can’t open a connection to a database server. In fact, they can’t perform any other types of network calls either.

This problem most commonly occurs when Windows 10 clients access a custom application from a mapped drive on Windows Server 2003. Unfortunately, there doesn’t appear to be a way to upgrade Windows Server 2003 to use a newer version of the SMB protocol. The only workaround in this environment is to copy the application executable to a local disk and run it from there.

We choose to update our Server 2003 to get newer protocol and for time beeing we copy each of .exe to local machine. It all is described in article above (link).

Best regards,

Primoz