Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for your response.

We are retrieving the net data with json format by calling
Firebug.NetMonitor.getContent(context). We are using this method already
for years and never had
any issue with that. Here is the net data that is seen in our Full page
monitor when this issue occured: http://screencast.com/t/wWbDJgDioOmG
We just encountered this time such issue when the net data does not include
the element that takes so long to load the hole page. For example
there is another peak on the monitor that is showing that the page was
loaded within 35 sec and in the net data we can clearly see which resource
took so
long to load: http://screencast.com/t/cLYFlmQr
  http://screencast.com/t/OCAiOSljr
We need to understand if there may be any known case when this kind of
issues may occur and you are aware of it and if there is any solution for
this.

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/b0bd7075-e76b-49da-8c53-4c5ce5e0f9c6%40googlegroups.com.