Hello Sebastian,

If you mean the last two screenshots that I have sent (
http://screencast.com/t/cLYFlmQr
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fscreencast.com%2Ft%2FcLYFlmQr&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHNve4Ppe6CUgeSne6uUiwhIT7Mwg>
 ,   http://screencast.com/t/OCAiOSljr
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fscreencast.com%2Ft%2FOCAiOSljr&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF_9Ft1ZT8A58Xd7rT8CGq39PvhcQ>)

than in this case everything is correct and there is no issue here,
it is showing 35.32 sec on the graph and in the netview also seen a
resource that took so long to load, it is the main GET URL
appstore.vivo.com.br. The issue was in my previous provided screenshot
http://screencast.com/t/3Ikp0k5OM0ln here if we scroll to the end we can
see no resource that loaded long, but on the graph you can see that overall
load time was 61.27 sec: http://screencast.com/t/s8bV4nHVl
So in the netView you can't see any resource that took around 60 sec to
load. In my original message I have attached the netview of this exact
check with both json format and also in csv file.
In the CSV file you will see all the resources that loaded and their
timings. I will paste this file with xlsx format in this post so it will be
more clear. So no resource shows this much high value of load
time, but the overall load time was shown 61 sec.

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/83368848-06cb-4220-b3b4-c96e20fc50c2%40googlegroups.com.