Hi Ruben,

from the screenshot you can see that the browser spent about 32 seconds
waiting for the response from the server. So I assume it was either a peak
in server load or a temporary connection issue.
Though I am not an expert in network request info. Honza may be able to
give more detailed feedback on this.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/5eb9d747-ea88-45e1-aac4-f0ff7e700b0e%40googlegroups.com.