> "3.  Thereafter, the coordination dynamics deals with "informational
> quantities" that transcend the medium through which the parts
> communicate. The "binding" or coupling is mediated by information and
> not by conventional forces (or not only)"
>
> But isn't that exchange of information carrier the way physical forces
> conventionally are - exchange forces?
> Particles that are exchanged in particle physics are
> information carriers
> (or "messages" if one so will).
>
> Best regards,
> Gordana

Dear Gordana,

I understood this as Shannon-type information which is dimensionless (bits)
and merely dependent on changes in the distributions. The carriers in
different systems (to be coordinated) can in this case be substantially
different, but the distributions may communicate in terms of the
transmission (etc.).

Best wishes,

Loet