http://www.mrtc.mdh.se/~gdc/

From: fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es [mailto:fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es] On
Behalf Of PEDRO CLEMENTE MARIJUAN FERNANDEZ
Sent: den 27 november 2011 21:28
To: fis@listas.unizar.es
Subject: [Fis] New circumstances

Dear FIS colleagues,

During the last month I have been involved in new responsabilities at my home
institution. Actually I have been designated as Research Director of the
Institute, which obviously means good news for me, but also a lot of noise and
distractions for my research activities, fis included. In a few weeks, however,
I should be able to reorganize my tasks and return to fis discussions.
Hopefully, in a medium term there might be better oportunities for promotion of
fis activities and international cooperation in research projects.

By the way, let me remind that the next session will be  in charge of Marcin
and Gordana, about experiences and possibilities in Info Science Teaching...
the formal announcement will be made at their request.

greetings to all,

--Pedro