Fantasies about Quantum Mechanics aside, Probability and Information are
distinct. Both are ways of speaking about the world. You may speak of
alternatives probabilistically, but you cannot say that “information is
probabilistic."

Any truth based system is necessarily flawed (Godel) and dualist. The great
disadvantage of mathematics grounded upon first-order logic is also exactly
what you say because it can lead to over-confidence. This is not to say that
logical proof systems are not useful for checking syntactic and semantic
reasoning, they are. But they cannot provide the certainty desired.

Mathematical proofs are not logical proofs.

Reasoning about motion and degrees of freedom in dynamic structure, be it
falling bodies or social graces, is not greatly helped by first-order logic.
FOL is only concerned with certain types of thinking.

Arbitrary axioms are no basis for rigor.   In my view, at least, only the
general covariance of premises can provide a basis of scientific argument.
Constructive methods are flawed if they do not consider the action of premises
together.  Arbitrary axioms only represent the abductions that may lead us to
this.

Existence is before essence, remember the prime principle of existentialism.

Regards,
Steven