Meaning is a social function (G.H.Mead). The meaning can be simply identifying
by looking what habits it produces (C.S.Peirce), the meaning of a word is its
use (late Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations). There remains no
question about "meaning" so far. This problem is finally solved.

Best
Guenther