Dear FIS,

coming back to the subject of *Mendel and garden peas*, let me present to
you some results of my research into basic rules – that appear to govern
Nature – that can be observed on experiments with abstract objects (as
pointed out in my last post, in our scientific progress we do not need
actual garden peas, but can have abstract things, called “objects”, which
are database entries to conduct experiments on).

As the quest in this pleasing society is about information, specifically
genetic information, and as we know that *genetic information is contained
in a sequence*, which is named DNA, we discuss the sequence of garden peas.
The task before me now is not easy, as tradition holds that the sequence of
logical objects is of no importance (the commutativity rule is equivalent
to saying that it is of no relevance, which garden pea is closer to the
window and which is farther away in the shade.)

*Example:*

Let us take 5 garden peas and order them according to any of their main
properties:

Case Nr. 1:

Garden pea nr.

First name

Second name

Place

Main subject

 1

Arturo

Tozzi

Italy

Physics

2

Joe

Brenner

Zurich

Logic

3

Karl

Javorszky

Vienna

Numbers

4

Krassimir

Markow

Sofia

Networks

5

Pedro

Marijuan

Zaragoza

Physiology

Here, we have ordered the garden peas on their property called “First name”

Case Nr. 2:

Garden pea nr.

First name

Second name

Place

Main subject

1

Joe

Brenner

Zurich

Logic

2

Karl

Javorszky

Vienna

Numbers

3

Pedro

Marijuan

Zaragoza

Physiology

4

Krassimir

Markow

Sofia

Networks

5

Arturo

Tozzi

Italy

Physics

Here, we have ordered the garden peas on their property called “Second name”

Case Nr. 3:

Garden pea nr.

First name

Second name

Place

Main subject

1

Arturo

Tozzi

Italy

Physics

2

Krassimir

Markow

Sofia

Networks

3

Karl

Javorszky

Vienna

Numbers

4

Pedro

Marijuan

Zaragoza

Physiology

5

Joe

Brenner

Zurich

Logic

Here, we have ordered the garden peas on their property called “Place”

Case Nr. 4:

Garden pea nr.

First name

Second name

Place

Main subject

1

Joe

Brenner

Zurich

Logic

2

Krassimir

Markow

Sofia

Networks

3

Karl

Javorszky

Vienna

Numbers

4

Arturo

Tozzi

Italy

Physics

5

Pedro

Marijuan

Zaragoza

Physiology

Here, we have ordered the garden peas on their property called “Main
subject”

I hope that you can see that these properties of our garden peas are
comparable to properties like “color”, “height”, “stem thickness”, “number
of leaves”.

We now discuss the questions:

*Which of the properties is the most important? Which property will be
decisive for a prominent place in the sun? Which place is the correct place
for any individual garden pea? *

The Shannon answer to these questions is:

1)     *Because it makes too much trouble, we do not look into the position
of an element in a sequence* and assume that each element is in the average
middle place (commutativity rule);

2)     In Case 1: “First name” is valued “1”, the others are valued “0”; In
Case 2: “Second name” is valued “1”, the others are valued “0”; In Case 3:
“Place” is valued “1”, the others are valued “0”; In Case 4: “Main subject”
is valued “1”, the others are valued “0”; *and with properties valued “0”
we have nothing to do, as these properties do not exist.*

The novelty approach comes from conducting many experiments with garden
peas and observing their positions:

1)     By using computers, the burden of having to consider very many
variations can be overcome, and *general rules can be established*
regarding the positions of garden peas;

2)     Those properties which are valued “0” are the *background to the
property valued “1”*; these properties *can be assigned numeric values* for
the extent in which they differ from “1” (are not the case);

3)     It is generally a good idea to assume that *logical compromises*
take place in the background; the place to be assumed for an element to be
in is not the average middle place but a *series of temporal-spatial steps
between the correct places; *(this is called “cyclic permutations”);

4)     There appears a *web of possible places* for each element in each
moment; this web is in fact a *unified field theory*; the agglomerations
that come about naturally, as consequences of natural numbers being such as
they are, within this web, come in *distinct types*; these types are
called *logical
archetypes* and represent the *chemical elements*; how they link to each
other can explain quite many of the observations of Chemistry;

5)     The *position of specific elements in a linear sequence* can – in
ideal circumstances – be logically equivalent to properties of specific
multi-dimensional agglomerations in specific places; this *logical
tautology* has the formal properties of coming in *triplets of logical
tokens that are 1-of-4.*

One hopes that experimenting with garden peas and observing the rules of
how their properties interact with each other can have some eye-opening
consequences in educated circles of scientists.

Let me mention that the algorithms that try to assign {the, the best, one
of the best, a usual, any} place to garden peas have very many practical
applications and that those scientists who wish to earn serious money can
do so in a wide variety of fields by using some corollaries of these
advances in number theory and applied logic.

Karl