Dear Xueshan,

You ask "how should we understand this paradox?"

I suggest that we start by looking at what it might mean for information or meaning to be 'contained' in a sentence. Lakoff would have told us that this is a metaphor, and specifically the pervasive 'container metaphor'. According to https://glossary.sil.org/term/container-metaphor:

Container metaphor.

A containment metaphor is an ontological metaphor in which some concept is represented as:

 *      having an inside and outside, and
 *      capable of holding something else.

Examples:
(English)

 *      I’ve had a full life.
 *      Life is empty for him.
 *      Her life is crammed with activities.
 *      Get the most out of life.

Source:
Lakoff, George, and Mark Johnson. 1980. Metaphors we live by. Chicago: University of Chicago.
29–30,

The paradox is dissolved by proposing that "In everyday speech it is usual to say that a sentence has 'an inside and an outside', and that it is 'capable of holding something else', but this is no more than a convenient fiction. Both 'information' and 'meaning' (in the senses you are using) are constituted by social and cognitive processes, and consideration of these processes can enable us to understand the relationship between the two terms".

Best

Dai