Dear FIS Colleagues,

We are preparing a new discussion session. Our invitee will be my colleague *Alberto Jiménez Schuhmacher*. He is a molecular biology researcher of our Institute (IIS Aragon) who has recently established his own lab. (So, he is relatively young!) But he has a very brilliant record of research achievements, mostly related to cancer physiology and detection and "virtual biopsies".

In what extent are we heading towards a new research paradigm of *DATAISM, as the end of classical hypothesis-driven research and the beginning of data-correlation-driven research?*

In a few days he will post his kickoff text.

Best wishes to all,

Raquel del Moral
Grupo de Bioinformacion / Bioinformation Group

Avda. San Juan Bosco 13, 50009 Zaragoza
Tfno. +34 976 71 44 76

El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de