Dear Alberto,

Let imagine that we are at the naturist beach, i.e. naked.
OK!
You will see all what I am and I will se the same for you.

Well, will you know what I think or shall I know the same for you?

Simple answer: NOT!

No Data base may contain any data about my current thoughts and feelings.
Yes, the stupid part of humanity may be controlled by big data centers.
But all times it had been controlled. Nothing new.

The pseudo scientists may analyze data and may create tons of papers.
For such “production” there was and will exist corresponded more and more big
cemeteries.
I had edited more than one thousand papers.
Only several was really very important and with great scientific value !!!

Collection of data is important problem and it will be such for ever.
But the greater problem for humanity is collection of money

And the last cause the former!
And the last is many times more dangerous than former!

Do not worry of Data-ism!
Be worried of the Money-ism!

I will continue next week because this is my second post  ( Thanks to wisdom of
Pedro who had limited Writing-letter-ism in our list! ).

Friendly greetings
Krassimir