On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Stestagg <stest...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think he just lost interest.  The last time we heard from him, he
> was apologising for a lack of changes, and promising to conginue with
> stuff, but his 'velocity' was right down already.

I understand that, as I can see now he is writing the Anna interpreter. But
no good-bye, nothing, seems rude, and then it will be hard to trust him with
other projects. But of course he owes us nothing, I'm just wondering, has he
made no friends, does he have no nice memories from a project of such large
scale as fish?