"" lets hack!"

Indeed!

So again I am the newbie and might not have things straight....

1)fishshell.org is expiring in September and presumably Axel won't renew
but Terin Stock has volunteered to shoulder this

2)fishshell.com is the interim site and has code mirrored from
fishshell.org before it reverted to "it works"

3)The wiki was partly lost in the transfer but Martin Bähr has a copy
from August 2010

4)There is some development being done on github but the site does not
currently point there
Please correct false statements...

So I don't actually know who is in control of the mailing list? Is it
Terin? He is in control of fishshell.com right? What is fishshell.com
running on in terms of a framework or is it all static content? Is there
anyway to help Terin with the site? once we have a wiki again I would
like to contribute but setting up the wiki may or may not be that simple.

Attachments are usually frowned upon on mailing lists but this is a
small one. What if I started a block level SVG diagram of code base and
mailed it to the list? If people can install Inkscape then they could
mail corrections back to the list. Eventually we could form a working
diagram of the code base, would this not make it easier to get new
developers?

If the wiki is going to take sometime, could I start a Google doc and
invite everyone to edit it and we could build up the knowledge base
again? If I could get the old wiki from Aug/2010 then that would be good.

Any other suggestions?

P.S
"and list want needs to be done"
I meant "list what needs to be done" in my last post. As a native
English speaker I have no defence for my poor spelling. It is the
motivation behind my domain SpellingBeeWinnars.org, sorry about that