Great initiative, Mark!

- It might be useful to give some advice on the glob behaviour. In bash
  scripts, I often do something like rm -f *.o, which removes any *.o
  files if they exist and succeeds silently otherwise. It would be great
  if there was something we could recommend for .fish scripts. (I don't
  know what though.)
- I think the third bullet point of Goals reads better without the
  parentheses and perhaps with a double <br>.
- Under Default Shell, consider including ", or use the path where your
  fish is installed, which you can find with 'which fish'". For
  instance, I have Fish from the Ubuntu(/Debian) package, which puts it
  in /usr/bin .
- Under Help, I would not compare `help` and `man`. Help is for fish-
  specific things, and man is for installed programs. Using "command"
  for the things they both provide help about suggests that they can
  show information about the same set of things.
- Under Autosuggestions, consider not telling the reader yet about the
  customization, perhaps also not the ghosting.
- Under Commands, you seem to suggest that if/switch/for/while are
  themselves commands, which I don't think is the case. Fish is much
  much more structured than bash, but I feel comparing it to Lisp is
  perhaps going a bit far :) Again, consider delaying the
  customization aspect.
- Under Commands, maybe explain $status by reference to sh's $? which I
  think most people know. By this point, you haven't yet explained what
  variables are or what the syntax for them is, although this can
  probably be very brief.
- I don't think you need to explain `true` and `false`, as they are
  present on every Posix system.
If I have more time I might go through the rest.

Thanks for writing this. I learned a couple of new things!

Cheers, Bram