* Avi Mehenwal:

> Let me know what do you think

Are you sure? ;-) Firstly, I would not use "git pull" automatically,
because I want to inspect what somebody else has cooked up before I
merge it (or not). Push mistakes do happen, no need to make spreading
them any easier. Secondly, one of the advantages of Git is being able to
work offline. I would not use software that might cause a potentially
expensive network connection to be established, or slow things down if
no connection can be established at all.

This is not meant as criticism of your work, I just don't see a valid
use case for myself.

-Ralph