From: "Mike Boutin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Scrollpane in the arse

All that does is move the movieclip inside the pane around.  I want to
Duplicate that movieclip a bunch of times, not move it.  This must be
possible as it works fine with the old component.

var pro_startY:Number = 0;
for (i=0;i<10;i++){
    //Create movieclip object
    //productPane.attachMovie("productDisplay", "product_"+i, i, {_x:0,
_y:pro_startY});
    //pro_startY += 160;
}

productPane.contentPath = "productDisplay" only adds 1 movieclip