Hello all,

My name is Will, and i've got an interesting question.  (or at least I
think it's interesting).  This question is about obfuscating your
action script.  I know there are software packages out there that will
rename your variables to single letter and number symbols to make the
script hard to read, and that there are programs  that will add
"logical impossibilities" to the tree structure inside the swf to make
decompilers crash...

But what i'd like to know is how to add these "logical
impossibilities" manually.  Is there a site that talks about how to do
this, or explains the structure and how it can be...  edited.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Will.