Hi Andreas,

To clarify, my statement was not directed at you only, but I can say that it
certainly did include you.

On the topic of opinion, I agree that an opinion free approach is dangerous
to the ignorant, but only dangerous in this situation if we're to say that
we're all ignorant as children are. Not to doubt the contrary, becase we all
aren't ignorant either. My point is that if we're able to reason and adjust
our opinions, we can accually come to a collective agreement, regardless of
whether one is ignorant or not.

I apologize, I should have been more specific about the type of opinion; I
feel that assumptions are being made, and these are opinions of
inexperience. I apologize because I agree that opinions should be held, but
not defended until a reasonable amount of consideration of the opposing
argument is made. There is truth in this discussion, but it is yet to be
known, therefore the opinions we do have should not be as strong as you
believe they should be. In this particular case, most arguments presented
are assumptions of the future. They should be treated as that, and noone
should take offense.

I hope I was able to actualize my idea accurately this time around.

High Regards,