Ah right - IBM, Microsoft, you know it's all the same.  :)

Actually, if we're getting technical, it was written by a single
independent consultant TO IBM.  Don't get me wrong, he's got a lot of
good points, I just don't agree with some of them, and think they don't
always apply to every situation.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com