I'm trying to sort out CVS and VCS, the differences and similarities, and how we should best try to integrate them into the practices of a small but growing Flash development team (both PC and Mac). I've done some preliminary searching -- including the Flashcoders Archive -- but most of what I've found seems to assume considerable previous knowledge of what it's all about.

Could anyone recommend some basic articles and/or tutorials on this subject? Or perhaps suggest approaches that have worked best in your own work environment?

::. clive
Durham NC