i am contracting to large company and we are doing stuff using flex2, so...
i don't quite agree with your argument. also note what he says, they want to
move an existing app to flex2 and his concern is that it will change
radically from beta 1 to final product. the very fact that beta 2 is coming
out means that things are relatively stable and well along the path. i think
starting now will be a good idea. but thats just my opinion.

On 3/14/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wouldn't bet any project on a beta personally - unless I had insiders
> at Adobe, but even then...
>
> Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

j:pn
http://www.lennel.org