Something else to be specific about is your note of Full Screen. Do you mean
that the projector should stretch to fill the current monitor resolution or
do you mean that the app should resize the users screen resolution to the
size of the projector and play without a window border?

If you want to stretch the projector to the screen then both apps can do
that. If you want to resize the users screen resolution to the projector,
then only Director can do that and via an Xtra such as Enhancer or BuddyAPI.

Charles P.