Ah, the rich learning curve of life. Weve all been there. And having been in the 'Im being screwed by the client' seat, its made me a better negotiator, and also a better communicator with regard to project pricing/benefits to client etc. Im also not afraid to walk away from bad business now, but I guess that comes with a bit of experience (and the food/table scenario).

Manuel Saint-Victor wrote:
okay...nodding in agreement again- That is a valid point also. When I first started doing web development back in the DW-mx days I had a client that for $250 made me so phenomenally miserable that still contacts me now about the
possibility of getting a new site done.   They bled me dry for that $250
bucks before I knew better