-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Boutin
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:52 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Export frame option disabled

Hey everyone,

Im creating a preloader and I notice that it doesnt start until about
90% done loading the file.  I believe this is because my ui components
are exported to the first frame.  I tried unchecking "export to first
frame" with no difference.  I also tried changing the actionscript
setting to export it to frame 2 rather than 1, but it is unavailable to
change (the field is disabled).  Am I missing something here? ;) Thanks!

Mike