I'd really like to know this too.

On 7/14/06, Paul Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone recommend a good book on game development that uses AS2 and classes
for development?

I have several flash game development books (Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Game
Development by Glen Rhodes, and Flash MX Game Design Demystified by Jobe
Makar) plus I have just got "Essential Actionscript 2.0" by Colin Moock.

I am keen to learn the best way to structure a game using classes as I have
just started writing my first game using Flash 8 and AS2 and I am finding it
a lot different from how I previously done things in AS1 with prototypes. It
seems like I cannot just refer to movie clips in classes that easily.

Anyway any recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

--
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag