Well that might be case for Japan but I haven't seen a flash lite
enabled mobile here in Australia. I just went to Europe a couple of
weeks ago and Flash Lite dose not seem to be a big thing there either.
Furthermore, I really can't be bothered developing Flash lite v.1.1.

>> If Flash Lite were on every handset in the world and had full
projector
capability ( integration with hardware and OS ) - what would you do with
it?

Well - you could for example create widgets for mobile phones or games.
Or you could use it as marketing tool, similar to a CD-ROM. However you
would download the application via Bluetooth for a Flash lite terminal

I think what we need is something like the "Frog in the Blender"
application. I can remember that after this silly flash movie was sent
around as an email attachment people suddenly knew what Flash was.
Obviously we would need something more mature now. My point is Flash
became successful because people can easily create Flash content and it
can be played on almost any computer. But it's pointless to create
content for something, which only exists on the Adobe site or in Japan
(unless you happen to live in Japan)