So HX is the successor to v4?  Shame for me, since I'll be saying bye bye to
Screenweaver and waiting for Apollo, but good luck in your ventures - I
think there's a lot of value in it.

On 8/31/06, Edwin van Rijkom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi list,

We are happy to announce that Screenweaver HX - version 1.0 is now
available!

Screenweaver HX is an (open source) extension to the haXe programming
language (http://www.haxe.org) for creating Flash interfaced desktop
applications. GUIs can be made using either haXe or Flash/Flex (both AS2
and AS3 are supported).

Screenweaver HX is fully OS-X/Windows cross-platform and works with both
Flash 8 and 9. On OS-X, it runs native on both PPC and Intel Macs.

For more information and installation instructions, browse to:
http://haxe.org/swhx

Enjoy!

Edwin & Nicolas