This is of course true. I am excited about swhx for my application. My
only point was that it is perfectly reasonable for someone to think
that his clients or customers would prefer something else because of
the large company mentality. But I do think lots of users will not
have any political issues with swhx and will make great use of it.

Regards
Hank