-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Grden
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] {OT} Job Postings?

one thing I've been trying to champion is to embrace more telecommuters and
take an aggressive stance on it where they go after people not wanting to
relocate.  I think when companies finaly come to grips with letting people
work from home, and learn how to filter out bad eggs (people who get lazy at
home), they'll probably have one of the strongest flash dev teams around.

with Breeze, and other solutions, you can very easily interact with
coworkers.  I've been doing it for 2+yrs now and I've been 100x's more
productive without all the distractions etc.

Somebody ( an agency ) will do it and I think it'll be very succesfull.  Who
that'll be is still to be seen ;)

On 9/12/06, slangeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And don't forget to post the location in your subject line!
>
> -Scott
>
> On 9/12/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Wade - I assume you have already, but have you also posted on the
> > Flexcoders list?
> >
> > Jason Merrill
> > Bank of America
> > Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions

[  JPG  ]