Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Xray trace problem

man sorry about that Cosmin - so was the issue that you were running the SWF
interface in the Flash 8 player in the browser/player?

Thanks for letting me know,

jpg

On 9/7/06, Cosmin Cimpoi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Me again.
It seems that it is a Player issue.
Using the "Windows Projector - Xray Interface" seems to work fine ( it
uses
the Adobe Flash Player 9 standalone)
So the preoblem could lie in a number of places, especially the various
players I have installed in the PC. Somenone had the problem before and
climed that a reboot did the fix. Not for me. But I'm glasd that one of
the
Interfaces work. I just decided to go with xray exclusively and the bug
was
a bummer.

cosmin