Hi, having some math problems... hoping someone can help....

Lets say I have a rectangle (height > width). I need to know the bottom middle
point. That would be point(clipWidth / 2, clipHeight).
But I am having a hard time keeping track of this point after I rotate that
clip. If I rotate the clip 40 degrees (clip._rotation = -40), where on the
stage is that bottom middle point now?

I have searched the forums, and came up with alot of finding the angles, but
all seem to assume I know 2 points.
Closest I've gotten is using:
x=ClipWidth / 2 + Math.cos(angle)
y=ClipWidth / 2 - Math.sin(angle)

Sorry, I'm soooo rusty with math and hoping someone can push me in the right
direction. Right now I'm trying to figure out the radius of the 'circle' that
is formed while rotating, but that isn't going anywhere (fast anway).

Thanks for any tips,
Jason