FDT?  (http://fdt.powerflasher.com/flashsite/flash.htm)

I love it.  People complain that it's too expensive, but it paid for itself
in a few hours...

Jim Kremens

On 10/12/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In addition to Eclipse plug in, SEPY and FlashDevelop, there is also
Sci|Te Flash.

Flashdevelop seems like the best one to me - Sepy kept crashing on me,
even after updates and SciTE Flash had some features missing I would
have liked.

Eclipse,
>>which can then be used in conjunction w/ the CVS or SVN "team
provider"
>>for Eclipse - also there is a commercial plugin to, its kind of
>>expensive and I've never used it.
>>
>>Hope that helps.
>>

>>Andy Herrman wrote:
>>> Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I didn't see anything
>>> in the archives.
>>>
>>> I'm new to Flash development and am working on both server and
client
>>> side code (FMS 2.0 and Flash 7+).  As someone who's used to doing
Java
>>> development using Netbeans I find the Flash IDE very lacking for
>>> client side development, and there doesn't seem to be any IDE for
FMS.

>>> Does anyone on this list know of a good alternative IDE for Flash?
>>> I've found a lot of references to using Eclipse but I haven't been
>>> able to get the plugin to work correctly.
>>>
>>> I'm specifically looking for something that can handle both
>>> Actionscript 1 and 2 and can still use the Flash 8 devel environment
>>> for the actual builds (I can't use MTASC).  Unfortunately it will
also
>>> have to be free, as I don't think I'll be able to get the company to
>>> buy an IDE for me to use. :(
>>>
>>> Is there anything out there I can use, or am I out of luck?  Right
now
>>> I'm just using Vim for editing the files themselves and switching to
>>> Flash 8 for building, but the lack of any kind of project management
>>> is getting annoying.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>>  -Andy
>>>
>>> Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
>>> Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
>>> http://www.figleaf.com
>>> http://training.figleaf.com
>>

>>--
>>    Robert r. Sanders
>>    Chief Technologist
>>    iPOV
>>    (334) 821-5412
>>    www.ipov.net

>>Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
>>Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
>>http://www.figleaf.com
>>http://training.figleaf.com

Jim Kremens