I think FDT is the one I saw, but I don't think I could get the
company to spring for buying it for me (and personally I'm pretty
cheap). :)

I tried SEPY for a while about a month or two ago, but it was
extremely unstable.  It would crash on my multiple times a day,
regardless of which version I tried.  It wasn't quite what I was
looking for, but was pretty good, so I was sad that it wasn't stable.

I'll take a look at FlashDevelop.  Sounds like a lot of people here
have found it useful.  Thanks!

  -Andy