Finally...that was a huge annoyance before, every time I would upload a file
it made me mad. I will have to try with the new version when I get a chance.
I don't know how they could have missed this the first time around. (Though
it is a common windows problem, many dialog boxes are not resizable. That's
one thing linux usually gets right, most everything is resiazable. It
probably just comes down to lazy coders, don't want to put the extra work
into making sure all the componets align correctly and so on when resizing.)