Ok Ok... Fine! I've sent a "copy of the book".
So ppl please look into your computer... see how many pdf books, Mp3's,
movies you have got on your hard disk... isn't this called "pirating" ???
And please don't try to tell me u got no mp3's, you don't use any p2p
program, you don't download movies from the net without paying a penny....

All i just wanted to do is helping nothing more, nothing else.

And by the way i Apologize to the Author, Mr. Moock and to all the list, but
please before you criticise ppl, criticise yourself, as we are not angels...

Best Regards....