Gustavo,

Duenas noches :)

Search for setInterval in the help manual ;).

...helmut

On 3/23/07, Gustavo Duenas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to set a timer to trigger a event after 20 seconds or
less, but so far i have this code, but with no results
someone help me? .
I don't know how could I got into but some help might be needed

this is the code: is inside the first frame of a movie clip and the 4
frame has: gotoAndPlay(1);

var now = getTimer();
var seconds:Number = now/1000;
var later:Number = seconds+20;