Hello again, a more difficult question maybe...

Is there any way for me to capture a user click on an href tag inside of a CSS formatted html text field?

Here is what I do:
- CDATA formatted text in an XML file.
- load it and associate a CSS file to a generated text field at run time.
- resulting <a> tags have links assigned to them.
- user 'clicks' them -> event capture??

In other words: what I need to do is to hear the event so I can dispatch an event to my Controller class [who then sends info to the stats class, and opens a browser window with predetermined formatting].

At the moment I can't see a way for this event to be heard by my controller. Maybe this is simple? maybe its impossible, or complex... any ideas? Javascript maybe?

Thanks for your help!

seb.