Is someone in here game for development of all those components missing in
the V3 component set?

A set of extended V3 components - in AS3 and follows the same architecture
as the adobe V3 components.

Tree, and alert ( and hence Window ) are the ones that I think many are
gonna be missing...

I can pitch in some coding time, what say guys?

~Arul Prasad.