>>Regarding Jason's question, NO.  As yet Flash CS3 has no AS3
>>classes/components for WebService or Remoting.  And no where
>>have I seen any promised.  (I would like to see them, so if
>>anyone from Adobe is on this list and might like to tell us
>>that there one day will be Flash CS3 AS3 Data Components,
>>please chime in  :-)

That's INSANE!!!  That really bites.  I guess I'm really not as sad
today as I was yesterday about not having CS3 yet, but then again, I
guess I'm even more depressed when I think I don't have CS3 AND it won't
support Remoting or Webservices.  I can sort of get why Adobe would not
spend the time to build a tree component for CS3 (sorrt of, it still
sucks), but Remoting and Webservices?   Are you serious?????

I wanted to build a Flash app that uses Papervision 3d and Webservices,
but it doesn't seem possible does it?  (Papervision is FP9/AS3 only
right?)

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O Learning & Leadership Development