Can u give part of the script which is loading swf files?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Trentini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 3:08 PM
To: Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Swf not loading at run time

Hi guys,

I am going insane, please give me a hint,

I have a swf embedded in a html doc (the intro). this when completed
loads another swf (the main interface). I have an empty mc into which I
load another swf (showcase) which dynamically displays a variety of
image presentation.

When testing the Movie from the authoring environment, everything works
like a charm but when I publish and view the html in the browser the
showcase.swf does not seem to be loading; I have the same issue  also
when I open the swf file from the player

The html and all swf files reside in the same folder at the same level.
I have double checked and tried everything I know and I am getting quite
desperate now as I don't know what else to do.

Is there any simple reason/issue with the implementation? What else can
I try to resolve this?

thanks
JohnT