We did use ScreenweaverHX with UDP with Red5 for a multiplayer game
(paperworld3d) and the intial tests worked well (speed-wize)

On 7/15/07, Joshua Sera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I'm developing a multi-player game in Flash as a
personal project, and I'm curious if anyone else knows
of any standalone projectors besides MDM Zinc support
UDP packets?

Zinc seems to be having some issues with memory leaks.
(Not my application, but Zinc itself.) Also, it seems
like it's having some problems with AS2, and attaching
movies. (I don't THINK it's my code, as the parts in
question have been in pretty regular use since AS2
came out, but I'm not totally sure.)

If I could use a different projector application, I
could pin things down more easily, plus the memory
leak (600 megs in an hour or so) makes me nervous.

[  JPG  ]