Are you running the Player in the IDE as a tab or as a window?

Try it as a window.

Charles P.

On 7/23/07, Joshua Sera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why the devil is the IDE intercepting keypresses whike
I'm testing a movie? Like, if I test movie, then hit
Z, instead of sending that keypress to the movie, it
thinks, "Oh, The user's testing a movie, he must want
to select the zoom tool!" and selects the zoom tool.
Is this some fancy new feature? How do I turn it off?

Also, if anyone knows how to turn off the alpha fade
transitions on the toolbar/panels when you give focus
to the IDE, please let me know.