Dave Mennenoh wrote:
To avoid loading twice times the image (first in 100% and second in "thumbnail" navigation image) ... how could i copy content of first movieclip to second one with fixed size?

You can't really, but since the image is cached once it's downloaded the first time, loading it again into the thumbnail will be nearly instant.
Hah... I posted an overly-fancy BitmapData copying solution -- it hasn't gone through yet -- but Dave's answer is a lot better. If both versions of the image are static, just loadMovie them both. I originally did that BitmapData thing to display a magnified area of a complex clip generated from user input, but it's overkill for static images.